The easiest credit card to get in India may vary depending on individual circumstances such as credit history and income. However, some credit cards that are often considered relatively easy to obtain include ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card and HDFC Bank MoneyBack Credit Card.
Read on if you want a comprehensive response
The easiest credit card to get in India may vary depending on individual circumstances such as credit history and income. However, based on my practical knowledge and experience in the field, I can suggest a few credit cards that are often considered relatively easy to obtain.
ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card: This credit card is known for its easy approval process. It is designed for individuals with limited or no credit history. The application for this card can be done online, and the approval is usually quick.
HDFC Bank MoneyBack Credit Card: Another credit card that is often accessible to individuals with a moderate credit history is the HDFC Bank MoneyBack Credit Card. It offers various benefits such as cashback on purchases and reward points on every transaction.
Obtaining a credit card is not solely dependent on the card issuer, but also on the applicant’s creditworthiness. It is important to note that while these credit cards may be easier to obtain, it is essential to maintain a good credit history by making timely payments and keeping credit utilization in check.
As per a famous quote by John D. Rockefeller, “The most important thing for a young man or woman is to establish credit – a reputation and character.” Establishing credit with a credit card can be a valuable asset in today’s financial world.
Here are some interesting facts about credit cards in India:
- India’s credit card market has witnessed significant growth in recent years. According to a report by the Reserve Bank of India, the number of credit cards in circulation has increased at a compound annual growth rate of around 25%.
- With the government’s push towards digitization and the rise in online spending, credit cards have become increasingly popular in India.
- Credit cards offer various benefits, such as cashback, reward points, discounts, and exclusive privileges on lifestyle, travel, and dining.
- Apart from traditional banks, a number of digital payment providers and non-banking financial institutions also offer credit cards in India, catering to a diverse range of consumer needs.
Please note that the information provided is based on personal expertise and general understanding of credit cards in India. It is always advisable to check with the respective credit card issuer for the most up-to-date information, terms, and conditions, as policies may change over time.
See what else I discovered
Best Entry Level Credit Cards in India June 2023
- Cashback SBI Card: Good cashback across all online spends Annual Fee: Rs. 999 Minimum Income: Communicated at the time of sourcing
- HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card: High Reward Points Annual Fee: Rs. 500
Check out the best instant approval credit cards in India from HDFC Bank, Bajaj FinServ, Kotak and more.
Video response to “Which is the easiest credit card to get in India?”
The video discusses five credit cards that are easy to obtain in 2023 without the need for income proof. These credit cards are specifically designed for individuals who do not have to provide income proof and are available for foreign applicants. The video highlights that some of the best credit cards are from foreign banks, particularly European ones, which offer a smooth application process and favorable terms. It aims to provide information on the best credit cards available and guide viewers on how to apply for them.
You will most likely be interested in this
- HDFC Bank instant approval credit card.
- Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank super card.
- Kotak 811 #Dream Different credit card.
- Standard Chartered virtual credit card.
- SimplySAVE SBI credit card.
- Axis Bank Insta Easy credit card.
- Step 1: Choose your Credit Card. Each bank offers dozens of Credit Card options.
- Step 2: Apply for your card. Get all your documents ready – a bank will usually ask for identity, address and income proofs.
- Step 3: Activate your card.
- Citibank cashback credit card.
- American Express membership rewards credit card.
- Standard Chartered super value titanium credit card.
- HSBC Visa platinum card.
- HDFC Regalia credit card.
- HDFC Bank diners club rewards card.
- SimplyCLICK SBI card.
- Axis Bank Neo credit card.
|Top 10 Credit Cards||Annual Fee||Best Suited For|
|Standard Chartered Bank EaseMyTrip Credit Card||Rs. 350||Travel|
|SBI Card ELITE||Rs. 4,999||All-round Benefits|
|BPCL SBI Card Octane||Rs. 1,499||Fuel|
|Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card||Rs. 500||Online Shopping|